Flowers Delivered via FedEx®, UPS® and USPS®
We must inform you that for the time being our flowers delivered by FedEx®, UPS® or USPS® are only available for delivery on the territory of the United States. Flowers can be also delivered on Sundays only during certain holidays.
For certain zip codes we may be able to do an early delivery. Early deliveries are carried out by 12 noon on the requested delivery date. Please note that during holidays demands really hit the ceiling, so holiday deliveries may take place by 1:30 pm. Shipping Fees for these deliveries depend on the amount of the flowers.
Because fresh flowers are perishable products, they require a Next-Day delivery.
When you indicate the address of the delivery, please make sure that you include apartment, unit, or room number. For deliveries to colleges and universities, some extra time may be needed.
Please note that surcharges apply for deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii as taxes are based on prevailing rates in the delivery area.
Your order may be fulfilled by one of our FTD member florists or in our award winning gift box through our partnership with FedEx®, UPS® or USPS®.
A service fee may apply to orders delivered by FedEx®, UPS® or USPS®. The actual service fees charged may vary. For example, morning deliveries, Monday, weekend and holiday service fees may be higher. Additional service fees may apply for select Sunday and Monday delivery. Alternate delivery options are available for most non-perishable gifts.
- Fresh flowers delivered via FedEx®, UPS® or USPS® can only be ordered with a Next-Day delivery with the applicable shipping fee.
- If you need to change the delivery address after your flowers have been shipped, you will have to pay additional $10.00.
- Unfortunately, at present we are unable to carry out deliveries to P.O. Boxes or APOs.
- There is no need for the recipient to sign anything – our carrier may leave the flowers at the address even if no one is there at the time of the delivery to personally accept their gift.
- About hospital deliveries: well, we advise you to make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before sending them the flowers.
- These deliveries are only made on the territory of the United States.
- Flowers can be delivered on Sundays only during certain holidays.
- If you want to send flowers to Alaska and Hawaii, a 2-Day delivery is your option, as surcharges apply. Ground and Next-Day delivery are not available for Alaska and Hawaii.
- Deliveries to remote areas of the United States may take an extra day.
- The delivery date will depend upon the shipping method available.
We can and we do deliver to almost all places in the United States, including households, offices, etc. Nevertheless, there are few places that we can’t send flowers to because of the special regulations of these places.
We have to inform you that we don’t send flowers to Intensive Care Units (ICU) or the Critical Care Units (CCU) of hospitals because most hospitals don’t allow it. If you want to send flowers to someone in the hospital who is currently in ICU or CCU, we’ll hold the order and send when the person is moved to a regular room. We advise you to make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before sending them the flowers, anyway.
Other locations we can’t deliver to (unfortunately) include:
Post office boxes or APOs